hello everyone!
To keep things short - this is an introductory post, but you've already figured that out already! Alli here - twenty-something journalist and researcher based in Germany with passion for popular culture and K-pop. I am currently working on two major research projects focusing on these topics and would like to document my observations and opinions about all things social media and music on this blog.
With teenage passion for "heavier" sounds, I have been an active part of music industry (mostly through journalism) from the age of 14. in this time, my interests fluectuated around various genres and forms of modern music. At the same time, however, I've noticed, all of them ar enot than different from one another as it may have seemed...
On K-Pop Kafé, I will be posting reviews and analytical features about these parts of K-Pop scene I find the most interesting or challenging for medial interpretation, as well as their potential analogons in Western media. Feel free to suggest groups, albums, and music videos to me, as I am always open for new genres and material!

Comments
Post a Comment